Ready for my Ride
What is a Pet Taxi?
Our driver will come to your home or place of business to give your dog a ride to Doggy Playcare or Boarding. All dogs have a secure spot to ride in our Walks and Wags Pet Taxi Van.
How much is Pet Taxi?
$5 one way, $10 round trip within a certain radius
The Benefits of Pet Taxi
- Assist with crate training your pups
- Helps to reinforce obedience training
- Good for socialization
- Ability to work long hours without worrying about your dog’s needs
- You have Medical needs and are unable to walk your pet
- An extra set of legs to assist with your pet’s needs
- Fill out an application online (above) and our pet sitter will call to schedule an interview with you in your home.
Meet & Greet
- During this meet and greet our pet sitter will get to know you and your pets while you will get to know them.
- Dogs must be up to date on all shots.
Pet Taxi Customer Testimonials
The pet taxi service has been a blessing to my dog Buddy and me. I teach and have to be at school so early that I would not be able to send Buddy to Walks & Wags without the service. Mornings are already hectic enough with getting two children ready and all of us to school on time. The pet taxi (Larry) picks up Buddy in the mornings, making it possible for him to spend the day brushing up on his social skills. The best part is we get Buddy back clean and tired from a great day at Walks & Wags. Buddy also happens to adore the driver of the pet taxi and the entire staff.
Walks and Wags has been great for Jakson. He has been going since he was 5 months old, he is afraid of a lot of things and going to doggie daycare has really helped him with his fears of new things and with socialization. He looks forward to his days with his friends and it gives me a break the next day because he is still worn out.
Weekday Hours for Daycare
Monday – Friday
Drop-off: 7:30 – 9:30 am
Pick-up: 2:30 – 6 pm
Closed daily: 12 – 2 pm
Saturday: 8am – 12pm
Sunday: 2pm – 6pm